Privacy, Cookies & Legal
Who we are
The Company (referred to as either “Oxford Lasers”, “Oxford Lasers Ltd”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”) refers to Oxford Lasers Limited, registered office address Unit 8, Moorbrook Park, Didcot, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX11 7HP, United Kingdom; a company registered in England and Wales number 01332714, VAT number GB 718039436. Our website is https://oxfordlasers.com/. “Service” refers to our website. “You” refers to you as a “Visitor”, an individual to our website, accessing the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Privacy & Security
- Cookies are small electronic files which a website can transfer to a user’s hard drive to identify a user and personalise their use of that website.
- The Oxford Lasers web servers automatically collects standard information such as browser type, operating system, access times, etc.
- Any information that is collected indirectly from Cookies is used by Oxford Lasers only to monitor the volume, type and pattern of traffic towards, and usage of the Oxford Lasers websites and to develop the design and layout of the website.
- The current list of all cookies and preference options can be accessed in the cookiebot included on the Oxford Lasers website.
What information we collect
- Information about your computer and your visits to our websites.
- Information you provide to us when; making an enquiry, signing up/subscribing to our newsletter or completing specific contact forms.
- Information you send to us through our websites relating to any communication between you the user and us.
- Any other information you would send to us as part of using our websites or services.
- You can contact us to update any personal information we hold about you that would need updating.
What we do with the information we collect
- Administer and personalise our websites and business for you.
- Enable you to use the services available on our websites
- Communicate with you (via method specified) in relation to your enquiry
- Send you emails that you have requested or that are automatically sent by an action you undertook on our websites.
- Send any marketing material or newsletters that you have specifically requested (you can either unsubscribe from this or contact us at any time if you change your mind and no longer want to be sent these). We will not send marketing communications or newsletters unless you have expressly requested us to do so.
- Send you communications relating to our business, that may be of legitimate interest to you, this can be via post or any other technology that you the user has agreed to. (you can contact us at any time if you do not want to be sent these communications)